These Sun Control Window Films are designed to address everyday building management issues including:
- Tenant comfort
- Temperature balance (reject up to 80% of solar heat)
- Energy savings (lower Co2 emissions, reduce carbon footprint)
- Fade reduction for furnishings, drapes, carpet, woodwork
- and artwork caused by destructive ultraviolet rays. (Rejects up to 99.9% of UV rays)
- Allows you to open blinds – letting in more natural filtered light will allow
- to reduce lighting usage
- 3M Window films are a component of LEED sustainable design
ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOW FILM PRODUCTS
GlassEnergy 3M Window films may help toward LEED requirements, or address sustainability objectives. Some also help reduce winter heat loss by reflecting up to 35% of indoor heat back into the room. On the outside, it gives your building a more pleasing, unified look.
GlassEnergy offers project assistance to a variety companies and industries such as, Energy service co’s, Architects & Engineers, Building Owners, Property Managers, Interior Designers, all Home Furnishing and Security companies.
Contact us to learn more!