At GlassEnergy we can help you achieve your sustainability goals by offering the world’s finest 3M window film products available for commercial and government building applications. 3M window films provide an attractive, practical and cost-effective means for solving many of the most challenging aspects of managing sun control and security issues in your building while reducing costs. GlassEnergy is proud to announce it’s Power Company partnerships with Con Edison, Orange & Rockland, PSE&G & NJ Clean Energy rebate programs. Let us customize your next project and obtain the most aggresive Power Company rebates to lower project costs and increase your return on investment.
3M Sun Control Window Films are designed to address everyday building management issues including
- Tenant comfort
- Temperature balance (reject up to 80% of solar heat)
- Energy savings (lower Co2 emissions, reduce carbon footprint)
- Fade reduction for furnishings, drapes, carpet, woodwork and artwork caused by destructive ultraviolet rays. (Rejects up to 99.9% of UV rays)
- Allows you to open blinds – letting in more natural filtered light will allow to reduce lighting usage
- 3M Window films are a component of LEED sustainable design
Our Window films may help toward LEED requirements, or address sustainability objectives. Some also help reduce winter heat loss by reflecting up to 35% of indoor heat back into the room. On the outside, it gives your building a more pleasing, unified look.
GlassEnergy offers project assistance to a variety companies and industries such as, Energy service co’s, Architects & Engineers, Property Managers, Interior Designers, all Home Furnishing and Security companies.
A GlassEnergy representative will do a site evaluation of your structure to utilize the proper window technology. Contact us to learn more.